Tuesday, June 10, 2014

25 Websites, Blogs, Books, & Courses I'd Like to See


  1. CouldBe
  2. MaybeMaybeNot
  3. ConfirmingMyBias
  4. A Sample of One
  5. Unbiased But With a Variance of Infinity (HT Jeff Hammer)
  6. Optimizing Around the Wrong Mean
  7. Embroidering on the Head of a Pin
  8. Much Ado About the Wrong Thing
  9. What Is The Role of Intelligence
  10. Things We Used to Think (and Might Again in the Future)
  11. What Do We Know, and How Do We Know It?
  12. How Should I Know?
  13. Maybe I am Wrong
  14. Fifty-one Percent
  15. Until Proven Wrong
  16. MostLikely.com
  17. OnTheMargin.com
  18. Not The View of the Author
  19. Stealing Home
  20. Causation, not Correlation ;)
  21. Drinking My Own Kool-Aid
  22. Eating My Own Dog Food
  23. Less Quantity, More Quality
  24. Mean Time to Moron
  25. Push to Failure