Thursday, December 21, 2006

Mr. Krejci goes to Indonesia....

A couple of months ago, our CFO Jim Krejci went to Indonesia. Last week he sent this email. It speaks for itself.

Dear Dennis,

Check out this 60 second video from my recent trip to a hillside school in Java, Indonesia. Please click the image below to play.



I was in Indonesia on business, and took a day off to visit a hillside school and meet this amazing group of kids and their teachers. I was the first American they had ever met, and I hope the video captures some of the energy and optimism that I experienced first-hand.

I would like to ask you to join me in reaching out to these kids, to keep them in school, to make the world just a little bit smaller. I will match your donation. $40 keeps one child in school for one year/ $400 for ten students.

(Donations are processed through a U.S. non-profit named GlobalGiving, which will provide you a tax receipt. I have supported and worked with GlobalGiving for several years.)

Let me know what you think.

Jim
jkrejci@yahoo.com

If clicking on the image or links do not work, copy and paste this link into your browser's address field:
http://www.globalgiving.com/info/kaligathuk.html